Saturday, April 09, 2011

Fitting Room Chronicles: Forever 21

After lunch, a friend of mine wanted to go to Forever 21. I am battling a head cold and wasn't really up for shopping and dealing with the crowds of people. Nevertheless, I accompanied her and ended up trying on a couple of things.

Tribal prints is one of the trends this spring and of course F21 was filled with them. I am wary of tribal prints because they can super cute but also super disastrous and also because on a petite frame it tends to be too loud and overwhelming. Since my friend was trying on a few things I grabbed a few items to try on.

Chiffon Leopard Mini Skirt - half off!! I thought this was cute but it just didn't seem to fit right. I felt it looked kind of too puffy.


Print Jersey Dress and Crochet Vest - I kinda just put this together in the fitting room but I thought it turned out okay. The dress is ruched on the side so I felt like it kept riding up.



Tribal Print top - this did not work out so well for me. I didn't have anything to wear it without except these beige shorts so maybe if I have paired it better? Either way, I was not  a fan (it looked decent on the rack).

Chiffon Print top - I like this top but it was too big and I couldn't find an XS :(

Anybody successfully try on or purchase something in tribal print? I would love to get some ideas! Please share!


Proudlypetite.com is having a scarf giveaway. Contest ends 04/11/11. Click here to enter or look to my sidebar.

No comments: