Thursday, April 07, 2011

OOTD: Gold Skirt Remix Part II

Day two of my mini fashion challenge. The highlight of today's outfit (other than the gold skirt) is my headband! I love headbands and for a while I wore them all the time.  I already look way young for my age and one day my friend told me that headbands made me look even younger and I stopped wearing them...until now! Anyways, headbands are awesome because if you're having a bad hair day like I was, you just put it on and it can really cover up your hair troubles when a hat is not an option. Comment if you like headbands! :)

 (click of photos to enlarge)

Outfit Specifics:
headband from JCrew
shirt from H&M
cardigan from Polo Ralph Lauren
skirt from Ann Taylor LOFT
necklace from Aldo
belt from Gap
shoes by Elie Tahari

No comments: