Wednesday, April 06, 2011

OOTD: Gold Skirt Remix Part I

I am tempted to do the 30x30 challenge that some bloggers are doing in order to push myself to put together new outfits and to rediscover old pieces that have been shoved into the corner of my closet by new conquers. I also need to stop shopping but the sales are too tempting! I almost asked for an intervention but I don't think I'm ready to give up those plastic cards that are really demons in disguise...

So in an attempt to ease myself into the 30x30 (which is ultimately my goal but just waiting for the right time) I decided to try and put together 7 different outfits for each day of the week with a GOLD skirt I have from Ann Taylor LOFT. Though the holiday season is long over and gold is not really a spring color, this piece was chosen because it won the eeny meeny miney mo contest (seriously).

I am open to different suggestions and ideas so lemme know what you think! Stayed tuned tomorrow for Part II.


Outfit Specifics:
shirt from A&F kids (thank goodness the moose is white and not black)
skirt from Ann Taylor LOFT
necklace from H&M
belt from H&M
ring from H&M
purse was a gift
shoes from Ann Taylor

*my brother who is my unwilling photog likened my outfit to a park ranger or Ms. Frizzle in an episode of The Magic School Bus Goes to the Jungle. Thankfully, we have little brothers to make us second guess our outfits and ruin favorite childhood cartoons. Ms. Frizzle would rock Ann Taylor pumps for sure.


2 comments:

Stylepint said...

I love your gold skirt and I think you're gonna have a great time remixing it! =)

Alterations Needed said...

LOL at what little brother said! I don't know...I've never seen a part ranger dressed that nice!