Saturday, April 02, 2011

Fitting Room Chronicles: H&M

There was no line when I got to the fitting room so I broke a bad habit and actually tried stuff on in the store. Here's what I tried on:

White Flowered Mini Jacket - sz 2; thought it might be nice over a dress or something but I didn't like the sleeves.
Print Dress - sz 4; I loved this dress but I couldn't find a sz 2. The sz 4 fit okay but it was a little loose everywhere. I tried two different H&Ms but couldn't find my size. I was going to try a third store but the crowds of people on the streets really deterred me - someone remind me never to go shopping again on a Saturday afternoon in New York.
(a close-up of the pattern)

 
Simple Brown Dress - sz2; I've been really drawn to brown clothing lately so when I saw this and the price, I really had to try it on. It was simple enough and can be paired with fun accessories.

(the double mirrors in the fitting room really
helped but please excuse the shoddy backview pictures)


1 comment:

Joanne said...

I love all of these clothing items! We have really similar styles :)